Orlando 2018 Annual Meeting Registration
REGISTER FOR THE ANNUAL MEETING: October 10-13, 2018
(Note: Rates will increase by $10 on September 25, 2018)
We are again using Eventbrite as our registration service for the 2018 conference. Click here to access the registration site. Contact the SSSA Communications Director if you have any questions regarding Eventbrite.
For those needing to register with a mail-in paper form, click here to download the form.
The provisional program for the annual meeting can be found at the proposals submission site.
Registration Fees for the 2018 Annual Meeting
- SSSA Member staying in the conference hotel*
- Professional – $75
- Student – $45
- Non-SSSA Member staying in the conference hotel*
- Professional – $145
- Student – $85
- SSSA Member not staying in the conference hotel
- Professional – $274 (includes $199 hotel surchange)
- Student – $244 (includes $199 hotel surcharge)
- Non-SSSA Member not staying in the conference hotel
- Professional – $344 (includes $199 hotel surcharge)
- Student $284 (includes $199 hotel surcharge)
* Attendees who live within 50 miles of the conference site are deemed to be staying in the hotel, in accordance with the hotel policy.
SSSA’s ability to negotiate low room rates depends almost entirely upon the association’s ability to guarantee to the hotel that a certain number of people will stay at the conference hotel. You are therefore strongly urged to stay at the conference hotel(s). Convention attendees choosing not to do so will incur a surcharge equivalent to one night stay in the conference hotel. The surcharge will appear on their conference registration. At the time you register for the conference you will verify that you have read and agree to these rules.